Welcome to Mumbai,oops…Bombay!Yeah I ve to use the old name of the city of dreams as the title goes “Once Upon a Time In Mumbai”,Milan Luthria,the director,takes us down the memory lane of Mumbai,the yesteryears,the time of 70’s.Dominated by local goons,ill-at-ease police,scarce discotheques playing RD Burman’s tunes,loud coloured clothes complimenting sideburns and typical filmy hairstyles … Continue reading Where it all started…..
- The mandatory pic for #WorldPhotographyDay @ Calcutta, India instagram.com/p/BX-W-twAAa-/ 2 days ago
- শেষ টৃেনে ঘরে ফিরবনা... instagram.com/p/BXZ9CgHgRV1/ 2 weeks ago
- retail.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/food-ente… The insider-view of #Patanjali 3 weeks ago
- “130 crore people speaking 122 languages under one Constitution, one flag and one administrative system” - Prez #FarewellPranabDa 4 weeks ago
- indianexpress.com/article/opinio… "Backward induction in game theory" 1 month ago