India is a land of culture, multi-cultural, if you want me to stress upon the diversity which India boasts off. But what is the crux of the word “culture” which we Indians boast off wherever we go and whenever where its required to show our “cultural” superiority? The answer is vague. Even I, being in … Continue reading The Great Indian Gerontocratic Society.
- The mandatory pic for #WorldPhotographyDay @ Calcutta, India instagram.com/p/BX-W-twAAa-/ 2 days ago
- শেষ টৃেনে ঘরে ফিরবনা... instagram.com/p/BXZ9CgHgRV1/ 2 weeks ago
- retail.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/food-ente… The insider-view of #Patanjali 3 weeks ago
- “130 crore people speaking 122 languages under one Constitution, one flag and one administrative system” - Prez #FarewellPranabDa 4 weeks ago
- indianexpress.com/article/opinio… "Backward induction in game theory" 1 month ago