Debacle! The only word which reeks in my mind when I retrospect the recent outcomes of the Indian Cricket Team when they tour overseas. Be it England or Down Under, our players have invariably displayed egregious performances. Is there something to do with insular geography? Trash! I dismiss it! Or is it “white-skin syndrome”causing a … Continue reading The Curious Case of The Indians and The Britons!
- The mandatory pic for #WorldPhotographyDay @ Calcutta, India instagram.com/p/BX-W-twAAa-/ 2 days ago
- শেষ টৃেনে ঘরে ফিরবনা... instagram.com/p/BXZ9CgHgRV1/ 2 weeks ago
- retail.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/food-ente… The insider-view of #Patanjali 3 weeks ago
- “130 crore people speaking 122 languages under one Constitution, one flag and one administrative system” - Prez #FarewellPranabDa 4 weeks ago
- indianexpress.com/article/opinio… "Backward induction in game theory" 1 month ago