A commoditising market, a looming economic crisis, bearish investors, employee attrition, cut-throat competitors and rickety talent resources are plaguing the once numero uno of the Indian IT industry. Even worse is the fact that many executives in the top brass too are abandoning the ship. In such a wake of events what are the options … Continue reading Buckle up, Infy!
- The mandatory pic for #WorldPhotographyDay @ Calcutta, India instagram.com/p/BX-W-twAAa-/ 2 days ago
- শেষ টৃেনে ঘরে ফিরবনা... instagram.com/p/BXZ9CgHgRV1/ 2 weeks ago
- retail.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/food-ente… The insider-view of #Patanjali 3 weeks ago
- “130 crore people speaking 122 languages under one Constitution, one flag and one administrative system” - Prez #FarewellPranabDa 4 weeks ago
- indianexpress.com/article/opinio… "Backward induction in game theory" 1 month ago