Whoa! What? Did you say Q? Yes, it’s The Q (Qaushiq Chatterjee), the maverick, the radical, the insane, the genius. Like his name, his films too are bizarre. This particular flick is his adaptation of Rabindranath Tagore’s novel bearing the same name. And as expected, Q leaves no stone unturned to leave his audience perplexed, … Continue reading Taasher Desh.
- The mandatory pic for #WorldPhotographyDay @ Calcutta, India instagram.com/p/BX-W-twAAa-/ 2 days ago
- শেষ টৃেনে ঘরে ফিরবনা... instagram.com/p/BXZ9CgHgRV1/ 2 weeks ago
- retail.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/food-ente… The insider-view of #Patanjali 3 weeks ago
- “130 crore people speaking 122 languages under one Constitution, one flag and one administrative system” - Prez #FarewellPranabDa 4 weeks ago
- indianexpress.com/article/opinio… "Backward induction in game theory" 1 month ago